A wonderful day! By the time I finished my morning coffee, I already smoked ten cigarettes. But I want to quit. Someday... when I'll feel up to.
Instead, with a little help from my friends, I've made revenge plans:
1) hire a professional killer
2) find a buyer for his firm, witch will put me in charge
3) place a bomb at his headquarters, because there will be someone to assert it
4) not to speak with him again in my entire life
Unfortunately, all of this plans felt down from different reasons, such as:
1) you can't trust people that work for you; if you want a job well done, you better do it yourself.
2) I can't endure the thought of working together even if I know how it would mess him up
3) I don't know where to get a bomb
4) this will mean nothing to him
And that's how my revenge plans flied away. My friends told me that they will keep thinking about this… problem (my problem, Oh God, it's really mine now! I didn't realize that until now! I have to smoke! Again!), but it's hard to keep in touch with them when you're thousands of miles away!
And especially when your ex boyfriend canceled the telephone he gave you.
» Menthol Cigarettes Are Harder To Quit
» Starbucks Investing In Romania ?
» California, Long Beach & Orange County Airports Received Bomb Threats
» Boy George Sweeps Chinatown
» Around My Life - Part 4
» Brittany Murphy Quits Future Wedding Plans
» Renault’s Flavio Briatore Warns, Title Not Yet In Pocket
» Brad Pitt Buys A Cabin In Canada